Northern Playground has in just a couple of years launched products and concepts that the world has never seen before. Today Northern Playground clothes are part of tens of thousands of customers wardrobes, across all the continents.
But we're just getting started. In the next years, Northern Playground will go from being a small company with big potential, to be visible on mountaintops and street corners all over the world.
For this growing period we need a new smart someone with a lot of gung-ho.
Ready to take on the challenge?
What do we wish to achieve together?
The only thing we know about the years to come is that they will be full of challenges with lots of choices and opportunities. We will probably hit some turbulance and we will definitely have a lot to celebrate. Within these processes we are searching a strategic "doer": Someone who together with the CEO makes up the general strategies and who at the same time doesn't hesitate to take on tasks of any size.
Together we will build a company that has the guts to go it's own ways and that is impossible not to notice.
Traits, experience and motivation:
- Solid experience with financial management and financing
- Experience within logistics, IT-systems and web platforms
- Strategic and analytic
- Management experience
- Big plus for experience from growth companies
- Fluent or close to fluent in Norwegian
- You like to think outside the box
- You are motivated by being an essential part of a small company that's growing quickly
- You are independant, structured and hard working
- You want to be a part of finding out how we as a production company can create a better and more sustainable world
100% position, office at Mesh in downtown Oslo, salary and potential equity by appointment. Start summer 2019.
Application deadline: 31.3.2019
Send your application and questions to: Jo@northernplayground.no