ORGANIC WOOL & SILK
72% organic merino wool. 28% silk for a softer and more robust layer. Not treated with superwash. Why do we use organic wool?
Urban, casual. Clean colors. Designed for functionality - for around town and on the trail.
PRODUCED IN EUROPE
We produce our products in Lithuania in order to ensure quality and reduce transportation emission.
- Pesticides are restricted
- Plant, insect and bird life is 50% more abundant on organic farms
- The sheep graze and forage naturally on plenty of space with a diet free from genetically modified organisms
- Synthetic hormones and genetic engineering is prohibited
- Water and soil contamination is reduced
- Factory workers have high social conditions, minimum wage and the right to organise
- End garments don't contain toxic, allergenic or carcinogenic chemicals
- All this keeps your ass warm and toxic free
Don't know which products to order? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.